|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
2cassava (roots - boiled)
1 cupshrimps (boiled)
1egg (boiled to garnish)
How to make Cassava Salad?
1. Cut up boiled cassava into cubes.
2. Shell boiled shrimp and cut into small pieces.
3. Wash and soak lettuce leaves in salt water for 10 minutes and drain well.
4. Pour hot water over tomatoes and remove skin. Cut into slices.
5. Combine cassava, shrimps and mayonnaise in bowl. Add dash of salt and white pepper.
6. Arrange lettuce leaves in a flat meat plate put mixture of cassava, shrimps, onion already tossed in mayonnaise in centre and garnish with sliced tomatoes, sliced egg and parsley.
- Print View
- Plain Text