Devilled Eggs en Casserole Serves 4-6
How to make Devilled Eggs en Casserole?
1. Combine 1 can tomato sauce, water, butter and seasoning packet from the Spanish rice mix in saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut eggs in half lengthwise.
3. Remove yolks and mash in a small bowl with mayonnaise, onion, mustard, salt and pepper.
4. Use to fill egg white halves; set aside.
5. Stir 1 cup cheese and 1 can tomato sauce into prepared Spanish rice.
6. Place in bottom of buttered 71/2" x 12" x 11/2" baking dish.
7. Arrange stuffed egg halves over top, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
8. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes.
- Print View
- Plain Text