Groundnut stew aka DOMODA Gambian recipe.
The dish is also referred to as 'Durango' in Mandinka and as 'Mafe' by the Wollofs of Senegal
1. Wash and cut meat into bite size pieces (chicken should be cut into larger pieces).
2. In a cooking pan, boil the meat, onions and chopped fresh tomatoes in water for 10 minutes.
3. Add peanut butter and other ingredients, bring to boil stirring occasionally.
4. Reduce heat after 10 minutes and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Serve with plain boiled rice.
6. Complement with Star beer