Flying Fish Pie Serves 5-6
How to make Flying Fish Pie?
1. Flying fish is a fish found in the waters of the Caribbean. It's rather like a herring.
2. Scale, bone and fillet it, season between the flesh with minced onion, hot pepper, salt and pepper and parsley.
3. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs and fry quickly both sides until cooked; do not over-fry.
4. Grease a casserole or open dish; arrange half of the fish in this, followed by a layer of onion, tomato and hard boiled egg.
5. Repeat another layer of everything. Make a brown gravy and pour over this.
6. Top with fluffed potato.
7. Bake in oven at 350°-400° for 30-40 minutes.