1 hour, 30 minutes
Lamb Chops Hawaiian
How to make Lamb Chops Hawaiian?
1. Place chops in shallow glass dish.
2. Stir together pineapple syrup, soy sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over chops.
3. Cover lightly, refrigerate for at least four hours turning occasionally. Drain chops, reserving marinade.
4. Melt shortening in large pan, brown chops over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup marinade to chops in skillet. Cover tightly, cook over low heat 30 to 45 minutes or until tender.
5. Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stir in remaining marinade.
6. Heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
7. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Add pineapple chunks and heat thoroughly.
8. Serve pineapple sauce poured over the chops.
4 lamb shoulder chops
1 (131/2 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve syrup)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1/2 tsp. dry mustard
1 tbsp. shortening
1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
1 tsp. cornstarch