|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 30 minutes
Low Income One Pot (Meal) with fresh dried bonga palm oil and patmangi
1⁄4 pintpalm oil
How to make Low Income One Pot (Meal)?
1. Remove bone from fish.
2. Prepare gravy with clarified palm oil, ground and sliced onions and pepper and fresh tomatoes and some of the dried bongas.
3. Dish out some of the gravy.
4. Add rest of dried fish and some more seasonings (patmangi) and some tinned tomato.
5. Add rice/bulgar and cook. If gari is used, soak lightly and add to stew.
6. Lay gravy on top of cooked rice/bulgar/gari.
7. When ready to serve mix everything up.
- Print View
- Plain Text