There is daylight creeping up in the evenings, which means it is getting brighter for longer, so it’s only right we bring back London's liveliest Sunday Chill Out!
Celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with us on 30th April 2017.
Come and enjoy authentic West African cuisine and 100% old school hall party vibes from 3 pm till 10 pm - set in one of Hackney’s secret gems, complete with a riverside terrace.
Get your dancing creps ready! Legendary DJ Nore is back with to Turn up the party with hits straight from the motherland!
Music policy - Afrobeats * Hip-Hop * Reggae * R & B * Old School
It’s not a party, without Mama J’s Jollof rice.
Full of flavour West African cuisine will be available for purchase:-
- Jollof rice
- Kra Kro (plantain dumplings)
- plus much more!
(Food will be served from 3 pm - 6.30 pm, if you want to chop, please arrive early! )
Chill out and mingle with family and friends, meet new people and relive childhood memories playing traditional African games!
Let’s Chop, Let’s Dance!
Do you want to celebrate your birthday at our event? Email us email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Kids are free. No kids will be allowed entry after 7 pm
2. Ticket allows entry for one person only
3. Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
4. Tickets do not include food unless stated
5. Booking fee by Eventbrite will be applied
6. Food will be served between 3 pm and 6.30pm, so please come early to avoid disappointment
7. Last door entry will be at 8 pm
8. This event will be photographed
9. There will be traditional African games to keep you entertained during the day
10. Dress code - casual; colourful African prints is encouraged - the bolder, the better :-)
11. Party Vibes is an essential ingredient on our menu!
12. Purchasing your ticket, you agree to these terms
Your Venue Location on Google Map
Travel to Africa
Travel to the wonderful African Continent with West Africa Money Hotels for travel. Top destinations are Lagos Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Marrakech Morocco, Tunis Tunisia, Banjul Gambia The Gambia, Dakar Senegal, Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, Nairobi National Park Kenya, Lusaka Zambia, Cape Town South Africa and Giza Cairo Egypt.