East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District presents Flavors on the Avenue: A Street Festival on Sunday, April 30, 2017, from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
The brand-new street festival will feature five blocks of street food, seasonal sips, craft beer, live music, sidewalk sales and free family fun on five blocks – from Broad to Dickinson streets.
Twenty-seven award-winning restaurants and bars will bring their signature cuisine outside under the blue skies. Craft beer and wine will pour from the festival beer tent – and select restaurants will also offer seasonal cocktails, beer and wines for the crowds.
- Bing Bing Dim Sum: Pork Buns, Corn Rangoon
- Birra: Pizza slices, plain and pepperoni
- Brigantessa: Chorizo Cotto with whipped ricotta and peas
- Cantina los Caballitos: Tacos al Pastor, Elote, Classic and Cucumber Margaritas
- Chhaya: Fried chicken and waffles, Iced coffee
- El Sarape: Tacos al Pastor, Pina Coladas
- Fond: Salmon Tartare with sesame, nori and avocado
- Izumi: Pork Gyoza
- Laurel: Chocolate egg cream pudding pops
- Le Virtu: Octopus and chick pea salad
- Mamma Maria: Cheese ravioli
- Marra’s: Mozzarella pizza
- Noir: Arancini balls, watermelon salad
- Noord: Bitterballen (Dutch meatballs with nutmeg and mustard)
- Paradiso: Arancini Di Riso
- Perla: Pork Belly, Adobo with garlic rice
- Plenty Cafe: Choripan (Traditional South African sandwich with chorizo, chimichurri, and pickled red onion on a baguette)
- POPE: Zucchini feta fritters, Cashew teriyaki
- P’unk Burger: Pulled Portobello sandwiches, Caprese pesto burgers
- Sate Kampar: Achat (carrots, cucumber, peanuts and chile sauce), Sago Gula Melaka (sago pearls, coconut cream, palm nectar) and Chicken Sate
- Stargazy: Sausage Rolls, Potato Masala Rolls, Sticky Toffee Sundaes
- Stateside: House-made steam buns with duck confit, peppadew and radicchio
- Stogie Joe’s: Meatballs with Toasted Bread
- Townsend: Roast pork sandwiches
- Tre Scalini: Tripe in Umido
- Vanilya Bakery: Buttercream cookies, Buttercream cupcakes
- Will BYOB: Caramelized onion crepes, Banana and caramel crepes
Come thirsty for craft beer, wine and signature sips along East Passyunk. EPABID will present a beer tent featuring $5.00 drafts with selections from local brewer Yard’s Brewing Company. EPABID will also pour wine by the glass for $7.00, sponsored by Southern Wines and Spirits. Selections will include:
- Chole Rose Sonoma
- Chole Chardonnay Vintage
- Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc Special Selection
- Concannon Cabernet Sauvignon
Along with ample food and drink, Flavors will offer free family friendly activities – including a music zone, art zone and activity zone (at the Singing Fountain). Over 80 of the region’s top makers and crafters will also line the streets. While East Passyunk has the top eats in the city – and a thriving makers’ scene – the Avenue also boasts some of the city’s hottest new retail and fashion boutiques. Look for sidewalk sales, spring fashions, gifts, greenery and more along the strip.
While you sip, shop and savor, look for live bands and entertainment to come alive throughout the festival.
Flavors on the Avenue is presented by the East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District, with sponsors Acme Markets, Alphabet Academy, Bell Beverage, Constitution Health Center, Gold Medal Environmental, Lume, Nice Things Handmade, PARC, ParkOps, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Samuels and Son Seafood, South Philly Review, Tildie's Toy Box, Yards Brewery and Yelp.
East Passyunk Flavors on the Avenue is free to attend and open to all ages. Food will be specially priced between $3.00 and $6.00 (average) and be pay-as-you-go from individual restaurants. Craft beer at the EPABID tent will be $5.00 each, and wine will be $7.00 a glass. Come hungry and thirsty - see you Sunday!
Your Venue Location on Google Map
Travel to Africa
Travel to the wonderful African Continent with West Africa Money Hotels for travel. Top destinations are Lagos Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Marrakech Morocco, Tunis Tunisia, Banjul Gambia The Gambia, Dakar Senegal, Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, Nairobi National Park Kenya, Lusaka Zambia, Cape Town South Africa and Giza Cairo Egypt.