You're going to party anyway, so why not party for a cause? Perfect time to turn up AND give back!
The creator of #TrapBrunch, Lenox Avenue Brand, in collaboration with a Big Sister mentor of Big Brothers Big Sisters of ATL— presents to you July Charity Bash! Enjoy fun day-party vibes, all the while supporting one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the nation.
The July Charity Bash will be a full circle experience filled with fun and laughs with the sole purpose of raising money for charity! Hang out with your closest friends and cheer to good times, courtesy of an open premium bar. It's lit. You don't want to miss this!
- Day Party entry
- 3-Hr Top Shelf, Premium Open Bar (2-5PM)
- One-hour complimentary appetizers (2-3PM)
- Your donation supports Atlanta youth to meet new opportunities of success through exposure of Big Brothers Big Sisters Atlanta funded programming
- No T-Shirts
- No Baseball caps
- No Sports Apparel
Sound tracks by DJ Dark Knight.
This is all about having fun and raising money in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Atlanta to help create more opportunities of exposure for the youth to enhance their future success. Your attendance to the July Charity Bash could help change lives! Let’s support our youth.
Here are some stats of the BBBSA youth demographic:
- More than 75% of the kids are African American
- 92% come from a low-income family
- 55% have a parent who is incarcerated
- 79% live in a single parent household
Here are some stats included in the 2017 report for program results:
- 98% were promoted to the next grade
- 98% of high school seniors graduated on time
- 88% pursued post-secondary education opportunities
- 99% avoided the juvenile justice system
Be the change you want to see. The July Charity Bash could help you do just that. Purchase your ticket here— proceeds go to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Atlanta.
To become a mentor, click here to sign up now!
Your Venue Location on Google Map