|Source||Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene|
1 hour, 20 minutes
Serve hot at parties
How to make Oleleh?
1. Soak beans, remove the skins and grind into a smooth paste.
2. Grind onions and pepper and add to the bean mixture.
3. Add water and mix thoroughly.
4. Remove all bones from the fish and add to the mixture with salt and palm oil. Blend together.
5. Wrap spoonfuls of the mixture in banana leaves or aluminum foil squares. Or pour into cigarette tins, pudding bowl or custard cups all covered tightly with cellophane paper.
6. Cook in a steamer until pudding is firm.
7. Remove from wrapper or container and serve hot.