|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Palm Oil Soup with cat fish
1cat fish (cut /fresh fish)
1⁄2 pintpalm oil
How to make Palm Oil Soup?
1. Cut up fresh into portions, sprinkle salt, put in a pot to steam.
2. Remove, heat palm oil, add onions, tomatoes and pepper in the pot.
3. Cook very gently over low heat and add the steamed fish and flashed bonga when other ingredients are almost cooked.
4. Simmer and check the seasonings.
5. Serve with boiled rice and boiled pumpkin.
- Print View
- Plain Text