|Source: Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene|
|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
Important Nuritional Information:- High in starch. Food value will be improved if meat or fish is added or if served with coconuts or groundnuts.
How to make Cassava Balls?
Method:- Deep fat frying
1. Scrub peel and wash and then grate cassava.
2. Squeeze the juice through a clean muslin.
3. Mixed grated cassava with seasoning, add fish or meat if available.
4. Shape into small balls or barrels.
5. Fry in deep fat until golden brown, drain and serve hot.
If only salt is used for seasoning serve with coconuts or groundnuts.