|Source: A. Gale|
cream cheese salt and paprika
These are made individually.
How to make Poinsettia Salads?
1. Place a lettuce leaf on each salad plate and a slice of tinned pineapple in the centre.
2. Cut a pimento into 1/2-inch strips and place one end in the centre of the pineapple, letting the other end extend to the rim of the plate.
3. Arrange strips all around like the spokes of a wheel.
4. Make a soft paste of cream cheese moistened with French dressing and season with salt and paprika.
5. Place a small ball of this mixture in the centre of the pineapple and you will have the effect of a poinsettia flower.