|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 40 minutes||Cooking time: 1 hour||Total time: 1 2⁄3 hours|
Garden Eggs Sauce korboh korboh
How to make Garden-Eggs Sauce?
1. Wash and peel garden eggs, cut to remove seeds and soak in enough water to retain colour.
2. Cut up pig's trotter and soak to remove excess salt. Cut up meat.
3. Grind ogeri, pepper and onions.
4. Wash fish and debone.
5. Boil meat and pig's trotter till tender with 1 pint water, add ogeri, some pepper and onions.
6. Add garden eggs and continue cooking till pulpy.
7. Add palm oil, fish and remaining pepper and onions.
8. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Serve with foo foo/rice/gari.