|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 15 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
How to make "Sunday" Salad
1. Wash lettuce leaves and steep in a bowl of water with a few crystals of pomegranate of potassium added.
2. Boil and shell eggs.
3. Open tins of baked beans, sardine or corned beef and fish.
4. Wash and slice onions, tomatoes and cucumber; sprinkle salt.
5. In a meat plate arrange lettuce and add sliced eggs, tomato, onions, cucumber, attractively.
6. Garnish with the baked beans, sardine or steamed fish or corned beef.
7. When ready to serve add mayonnaise/salad cream.