|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 25 minutes||Total time: 45 minutes|
Quick Meal using Worcestershire sauce
1. Clarify oil and add sliced and ground onions and sliced pepper.
2. Cook till onions and pepper are soft.
3. Add corned beef and tinned tomatoes and a dash of Worcestershire sauce if available.
4. Add cooked rice and mix with a fork.
5. Heat slowly for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve out and garnish with washed lettuce, shrimps (optional) chopped or sliced egg.