|Source: What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
|Prep time: 20 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
How to make Dough Nuts?
1. Rub 2 ½ cups of flour and margarine into fine bread crumbs.
2. Add sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
3. Make a well in the centre, add milk and beaten eggs.
4. Bind to a smooth dough, adding some more flour.
5. Dust board with flour, and roll the mixture out.
6. Cut into 1/4 shape, and fry in deep fat.
7. Drain on brown or greaseproof paper.
8. Store in tins, when cold.