|Source: J. Harris|
Pineapple Stuffed Spareribs goes with Stuffing
How to make Pineapple Stuffed Spareribs?
1. Tie pork spareribs in circle and place, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
2. Roast uncovered in 325° oven for two hours.
To make Stuffing:
1. Cook celery and onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan until tender, stirring constantly.
2. Add remaining ingredients for stuffing.
3. Toss. Stir in pineapple, cloves and (if necessary) enough reserved pineapple syrup to moisten.
Spoon stuffing into circle of spareribs.
Roast uncovered until spareribs are done, about 30 minutes.
1 medium stalk celery, chopped
1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
1/3 cup margarine or butter
5 cups soft bread cubes (about 10 slices bread)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
1/4 tsp dried thyme leaves dash of pepper