|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice Cheese serve hot for lunch.
How to cook Rice Cheese?
1. Pick and wash rice.
2. Cook in boiling salted water till grains are soft. Drain and reserve rice water.
3. Melt 1/2 oz. margarine in a saucepan. Add the flour.
4. Add milk and rice water gradually to make a thick white sauce.
5. combine rice 2/3 of the grated cheese, seasonings with the sauce and pour into a greased pie dish. Spinkle remainder of cheese on top.
6. Put dots of margarine over and brown under a hot grill for about 5-10 minutes or in a hot oven.
7. Serve hot for lunch.