|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice Mould with Green Peas
How to make Rice Mould with Green Peas?
1. Wash rice and gravel to remove stones.
2. Cook in boiling salted water till grains and quite soft.
3. Add margarine whilst rice is still hot, with pepper to taste.
4. Mash up rice a bit and mix well with 1 egg.
5. Press into a well buttered ring mould and heat through in a slow oven (25 (F-M3) for 15 minutes.
6. Turn rice ring out on heated serving dish and fill centre with cooked peas.
7. Serve with fried meat or fish meat or fish and gravy for lunch or dinner.