|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice flour, nutmeg and banana.
How to make Rice Pancake?
1. Peel bananas and mash in a bowl, using potato masher.
2. Add the rice flour and water gradually mixing with a wooden spoon. Blend well, add sugar and nutmeg or vanilla.
3. Add more water if necessary to make consistency of thick batter. Leave for 1/2 hour.
4. Clarify about 1/2 or 3/4 pint of oil and pour out into a cup. Heat just enough oil to cover the frying pan.
5. Pour a spoonful of the mixture at a time. Spread out the mixture just as for pancakes. Fry, turn over and fry other side.
6. Drain and serve hot or cold, after lunch or as a snack.