|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 10 minutes
"Roast" Pepper Chicken
How to make "Roast" Pepper Chicken?
1. Clean chicken.
2. Joint frying or young local chicken.
3. Squeeze lime and salt over chicken and wash.
4. Squeeze a little more lime and mix groundnut butter, onions and pepper and tomato paste well.
5. Rut this mixture into each piece of chicken and wrap over. Leave to soak for about half and hour.
6. Grease grid iron and arrange chicken on this.
7. Set the coal fire and when glowing well, put grid iron with chicken in. Cover with a large bowl.
8. Grill and check occasionally. Cooking time about half an hour.