|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 20 minutes
1 hour, 50 minutes
"Roast" Pepper Fish
4fresh fish whole (medium size)
2 ouncesgroundnut paste
1tomato paste (tin)
How to make "Roast" Pepper Fish?
1. Scale and wash fishes with salted lime water.
2. Mix together groundnut paste, lime juice, salt, ground hot pepper, white/black pepper and tomato paste.
3. Slit the flesh of fish in several parts and add the mixture. Let it soak in for one hour (marinade).
4. Grease grid iron and arrange fishes on this.
5. Set the coal fire and when glowing well, grease grid iron and arrange with fishes on. Cover with a large bowl.
6. Grill and check occasionally turning the other side.
- Print View
- Plain Text