|Source||Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene|
Sour Sop and sugar.
3ripe sour sop
1⁄4 pintwater (about)
How to make Sour Sop Drink?
1. Wash hands and sour sop fruits thoroughly.
2. De-seed the sour sop and remove the skin carefully.
3. Mash the pulp well and pass it through a sieve.
4. Continue working the pulp through the sieve adding water gradually.
5. When pulp has been worked through totally sieve once more.
6. Sweeten to taste, chill and serve in tall glasses.
- Print View
- Plain Text