Mashed sweat potato flour and milk.
How to make Sweet Potato Cakes?
1. Cream fat, add sugar gradually and cream well.
2. Add eggs, beating well after each one is added.
3. Add sweet potatoes and mix well.
4. Sift together rest of dry ingredients, add alternately with milk to the creamed mixture beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
5. Add nuts and mix well.
6. Bake in a greased 9"x9"x2" loaf pan at 350° F (moderate oven) for 40-45 minutes.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene