We are looking for Waiter/Waitress with personality and fantastic customer skills. You must be very well presented, be friendly and have excellent customer service.
Whether you are a student looking to pick up some shifts, a dedicated employee wanting some extra hours, or just a job that gives you flexibility. We are currently recruiting for Waiters to join our team of successful Waiters working in supper club events. See Jason Little kitchen.
The ideal candidate would have:
- An interest in good food and service
- Fluent English
- The ability to interact with customers is essential
- Energetic, confident and bubbly personality
- Good communication skills
- Experience as a waiter/waitress is essential
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide references
- Experience working behind a bar, making cocktails and mixers would be very useful although not essential
Join a great, fun team - we work hard but we also like to have a laugh as well Customer service is premium and the clientele are paying for the experience - as such you are expected to respond to their needs, entertain them.
Presentation is key and you must be professional at all times. You must be able to work under times of pressure, and maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanour throughout. If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity, please email your cv to email@example.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
As a means of managing the high levels of interest in this role, please apply electronically in the first instance. Due to the specific nature of our client's requirements, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback to each applicant and that only short-listed candidates will be contacted directly.