How to make Doughnuts Recipe?
1. Sieve flour and salt together in a bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
2. Add the water, mix with a knife to form a fairly soft dough.
3. Roll out on a floured board and cut out to various shapes and designs.
4. Pour oil into a frying pan and heat.
5. Put in doughnuts t fry until golden brown in colour and then serve.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>