Pineapple and sugar
How to make Pineapple Drink?
1. Wash and peel pineapple and cut up into cubes.
2. Put in a saucepan of water and bring to boil.
3. Add sugar to taste, when all dissolves remove saucepan from heat.
4. Mash the pineapple pieces into a pulp to extract all the juice.
5. Strain through a fine sieve and bottle the juice.
6. Chill and serve.
<h2>Order Food Now</h2>
<h4><a href="amazon_store">Order African Food in North America USA</a></h4>
<h4><a href="/africa/top-west-africa-food">Order African Food in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
<h4><a href="cooking-books">Order African Cooking Books in the United Kingdom</a></h4>
Favourite Sierra Leone Recipes by Pamela Greene