|Source: A. Bynoe|
Strawberry Mousse for Mousse lovers
How to make Strawberry Mousse?
1. Soften gelatin in cold water.
2. Scald milk and add gelatin.
3. Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
4. Beat egg yolks and sugar until smooth and add hot milk gradually.
5. Cook in double boiler until mixture coats spoon (like making a custard).
6. Remove from fire and cool in deep freeze until it starts to set.
7. Crush strawberries with juice and lemon juice.
8. Add crushed strawberries to lightly formed mixture.
9. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into egg and cream.
10. Place in mold in refrigerator.