3 poundsfish (skinned & cleaned (small barracuda or tail end of dolphin with bone))
1⁄4 pintcorn oil
4 tablespoonswine vinegar
4 tablespoonsdry sherry
2 tablespoonssoy sauce
1cloves garlic (minced)
1bay leaves (crumbled)
1⁄2 tablespoonpowdered ginger (level)
1 tablespoonsugar (level)
How to make Barbecued Fish?
1. Place fish in dish. Mix remaining ingredients, pour over fish and marinate at least 2 hours.
2. To cook, place fish on well-oiled grill over glowing charcoal.
3. Cook for 10-15 minutes each side brushing with marinade.
4. Remove carefully, when cooked and put into heated dish.
5. Pour remaining marinade over and serve immediately.
- Print View
- Plain Text