|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 45 minutes
2 hours, 5 minutes
How to make Cassava Leaves Sauce (Zakitumboi)?
1. Wash and cut up meat into small pieces.
2. Put water, salt ogeri, meat and some of the fish in a pot to boil for one hour.
3. Add pounded cassava leaves, boil for 15 minutes. Add palm oil and the rest of the fish and continue boiling for 1/2 hour.
4. If too dry add some water, broad beans, jakato and tola or okra.
5. Blend well, check seasonings and serve with boiling rice.