This July follow the meal plan of a family from rural Zimbabwe for five days, to raise vital funds for families suffering from hunger.
Challenge yourself to prepare local dishes from rural Zimbabwe such as Bota and Sadza and stay away from all your usual favourites.
- Only eat meals from our strict meal plan
- No snacks between meals
- No 'luxuries' like alcohol, chocolate or crisps
Find Your Feet and Health Poverty Action are the charities behind the challenge. We believe in a world in which everyone has the right to a future free from hunger and poverty. By taking part in ‘Eat with Me’ you can raise vital funds to enable families in some of the world’s poorest communities grow enough food so they don’t go hungry and earn enough money to provide for their families.
- Set up a Justgiving fundraising page at eatwithme
- Select five days in July to take part
- Tell all your friends about the challenge- why not encourage someone to join you?
- Buy the ingredients and follow the meal plan for 5 days
- Raise £150 through sponsorship on your fundraising page
- Take lots of photos and share on social media to document the challenge. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #eatwithme
We can’t wait to take on this challenge with you and change lives in 2017! Find out more about Find Your Feet at www.find-your-feet.org and Health Poverty Action at www.healthpovertyaction.org. If you have any questions about the challenge please contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org.