|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
1 hour, 15 minutes
Onions, tomatoes and pepper together with groundnut paste.
How to make Groundnut Stew?
1. Cut up pig's trotter's and soak to remove extra salt.
2. Wash and cut up chicken into pieces. Boil with pig's trotters for about 30 minutes with a few onion slices or crushed garlic.
3. Remove from stock and fry till golden brown.
4. Fry onions, tomatoes and pepper.
5. Dilute groundnut paste with water and pour the mixture over the chicken/meat/fish and check the seasoning; leave to simmer for 3/4 hour till chicken/meat/fish is tender.
6. Prepare and boil separately okra and korboh korboh and add just before serving.
7. Serve with a dish of boiled rice/soaked gari.