|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
3⁄4 poundsgranulated sugar
3⁄4 poundspeeled and crushed pineapple
1⁄2 pintlime juice
How to make Pineapple Limeade?
1. Dissolve the sugar in the water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Strain and allow to cool.
3. Wash, peel and crush pineapple and add the lime juice.
4. Let it soak for 15 minutes and combine with the sugar.
5. Pour into glasses and garnish each glass with a tiny sprig of mint.
6. Serve chilled.
- Print View
- Plain Text