|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice and Coconut Pudding, uses freshly grated coconut or desicated coconut
1⁄4 cupcoconut (freshly grated or desiccated coconut)
1⁄2 ouncelemon rind (grated)
How to make Rice and Coconut Pudding?
1. Wash and pick rice.
2. Cook rice in boiling salted water till grains are soft. Drain.
3. Add the sugar, coconut and milk.
4. Mix well and cook for 10 minutes overlow heat until creamy and thick. Add the lemon rind and mix lightly.
5. Serve hot or cold, spinkled with cinnamon.
6. Makes a pleasant dessert.
- Print View
- Plain Text