Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Pie
1 poundsweet potatoes
1crushed pineapple (small tin)
1 packagelarge marshmallows
How to make Sweet Potato & Marshmallow Pie?
1. Peel and boil sweet potatoes until tender.
2. Crush together with drained pineapple, butter and spice to taste, and some juice to make the mixture the desired consistency; make sure the ingredients are well combined.
3. Place in a buttered dish, cover and heat when ready to serve.
4. Top with marshmallows, brown under grill.
5. This dish goes especially well with baked pork.
- Print View
- Plain Text