|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice, jakato, garden egg, cabbage, eggs and carrot.
How to make Vegetable Fried Rice?
1. Shred the pepper, onion, carrot and cabbage.
2. Parboil the Jakato and garden egg.
3. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the rice stirring constantly. Add the vegetables together.
4. Add the salt and pepper and mix all together, cover the pan and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Reduce heat, break eggs and make a well in the centre of the vegetables, beat eggs and pour in.
6. Cook eggs for a minute then stir through the mixture.
7. Serve, sprinkled with parsley.