|Source||What's Cooking Today by Muriel Emekunle Davies|
Rice, jakato, garden egg, cabbage, eggs and carrot.
2 cupsrice (cold boiled)
1green pepper (small)
1⁄4 pintgroundnut oil
2 tablespoonsparsley (chopped)
How to make Vegetable Fried Rice?
1. Shred the pepper, onion, carrot and cabbage.
2. Parboil the Jakato and garden egg.
3. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and fry the rice stirring constantly. Add the vegetables together.
4. Add the salt and pepper and mix all together, cover the pan and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Reduce heat, break eggs and make a well in the centre of the vegetables, beat eggs and pour in.
6. Cook eggs for a minute then stir through the mixture.
7. Serve, sprinkled with parsley.
- Print View
- Plain Text