Why Don't You Know About Jollof Rice
On West African Food - The Next Great Untapped Cuisine?
‘Oya, Come Chop’
Tokunbo believe life should be celebrated! Her mission is to help you celebrate all things African however big or small, milestones, marriages, birthdays, promotions, or just the fact that the sun’s out! She now have a STRESS-FREE Premium Service where you can now book her for your own special party! Tokunbo can tailor an evening to suit any budget! All you have to do is give her a reason to celebrate!
Tokunbo has provided catering for the
- 'BIG60 ART, CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE ‘POP UP’ at The African Centre London which was the culinary experience for its visitors
- Africa Utopia's launch event 2016 Weston Roof Pavilion Royal Festival Hall. 150 guests all VIPs and stakeholders of the festival
- African Food and Drink Takeover at Africa Utopia Southbank
- Feast for Foodies event with chefs Thelma Egbe, Morin Keshiro and Lope Ariyo (African cooking author)
- 3 day pop up at Coffee bar Craving coffee in Tottenham
- Blue House Yard Street Food Market 17
- 4 weeks residency at Northcote Pub Leyton in April 17
- Africa at Spitafields Bank Holiday May 28th 17
- Unwined wine bar Tooting Residency 18th May - 25th June 17
- Walthamstow Garden Party 15th and 16th July 17
- Green Rooms Hotel Residency 4th July - 6th August 17
- Conversations in Tokunbo’s Kitchen supper club series
- Saturday 12th August 17 - Erith Lighthouse Summer series pop up
- NY African Restaurant Week October 2017
Contact her now email@example.com if you are thinking of having a conference and need corporate catering, hosting an evening African event or a private party. International enquirers are welcome.
Sign up to Tokunbo's newsletter and hear about the next supperclub event first.
An African Supper Club In London
Join Tokunbo at her next supper club, she will delight you with her passion, warmth and energy, this together with excellent service and wonderful meal will make you fall in love with her Nigerian cooking. Her first two events took place on Saturday, 23rd April and Saturday, 25th June then Saturday, 30th October 2016, Saturday, 5th March 2017, serving authentic Nigerian food to a demographic that had never tasted many of the dishes that were on the menu.
Great evening, I enjoyed the company and of course the food.
Brilliant! Great food, good people. All-in-all, a fantastic way to spend an evening.
A perfect evening!...
Oya Come Chop by Tokunbo’s Kitchen was simply amazing!
My verdict on my first Nigerian food experience? Oya come chop again!"
The Personal Touch From A Nigerian Chef
In Nigeria, we say “Oya, come chop when it’s time to eat. Oya, come chop at Tokunbo’s Kitchen with other food lovers and feast to your hearts content because no one leaves a Nigerian kitchen without a full stomach and heart. Tokunbo launched Tokunbo’s Kitchen as a private chef and supper club service for people from all cultures to enjoy Nigerian food. Born in Camden, London, to Nigerian parents. Tokunbo is using her supper clubs to bring people together. See Tokunbo's Kitchen on the BBC.
African Cooking Taste And Delight
At Tokunbo’s Kitchen, we believe very much that the guest is royalty and our aim is to ensure that you dine like one. We guarantee that you will leave with a newfound appreciation for Nigerian cuisine and culture. Expect your tastebuds to be delighted by colourful dishes bursting with lavish flavours of herbs and spices. Come with friends but don’t worry if you’re dining alone as our table is full of new friends to be made.
Who Is Tokunbo Koiki?
Chef, entrepreneur, and business woman. London has an exciting talented young chef Tokunbo. Bring Nigerian closer to the UK.